TRI-VALLEY & EAST BAY

I have lived in the Tri-Valley/East Bay since 1988.  My vast knowledge about schools, recreation, transportation, cultural activities and shopping helps my clients tremendously when purchasing a home.  Speaking Spanish fluently has helped my clients communicate in their native language and has opened up another market of potential buyers for my clients' properties.  I am known for preparing homes for sale before they are placed in the Multiple Listing Service.  I am committed to my listings showing at their best and being strategically priced.

Search TRI-VALLEY & EAST BAY Homes for Sale

New Listings

Featured picture for the property 40888560
$747,888
HAYWARD, CA
beds
baths
Listing courtesy of Zeke Mujaddadi
Home Advantage Corp
Featured picture for the property 40888429
$635,000
DANVILLE, CA
beds
baths
Listing courtesy of Mona Koussa
eHomeSurf, Inc.
Featured picture for the property 40888461
$945,000
DUBLIN, CA
beds
baths
Listing courtesy of Joe Frazzano
Compass
Featured picture for the property 40888538
$965,000
SAN RAMON, CA
beds
baths
Listing courtesy of Elin Matter
Compass
Featured picture for the property 40888447
$860,000
HAYWARD, CA
beds
baths
Listing courtesy of Paul Hodges
Hodges Realty

EASTBAY
Bay East ©2019. CCAR ©2019. EBRD ©2019.

Information Deemed Reliable But Not Guaranteed. This information is being provided by the Bay East MLS, or CCAR MLS, or bridgeMLS. The listings presented here may or may not be listed by the Broker/Agent operating this website. This information is intended for the personal use of consumers and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Data last updated at Nov 15, 2019 1:06:am.